Imprint / Data Security
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is
studio trojan – jörg trojan
Baadenberger Strasse 43
50825 Cologne, Germany
eMail: [email protected]
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to limit the processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data (this website uses WordPress and installed Jetpack plugin to measure the use of this website) which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website, URL from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Newsletter subscription
The website operator offers you a newsletter in which he informs you about current events and offers around Doublehead Kids. If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, you must provide a valid e-mail address. By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to receive the newsletter and to the procedures described above.
Newsletters are sent via a WordPress newsletter plug-in, which is hosted at Raidboxes.de. The dispatch takes place over Raidboxes email services.
Revocation and termination: You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and thus cancel your newsletter subscription. After your cancellation, your personal data will be deleted. Your consent to receive the newsletter will expire at the same time. At the end of each newsletter you will find the link to unsubscribe.
§ 5 Modification of the data protection declaration
Status: July 2019